Monday, May 15, 2017
Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack (2016/2017 Version) - Preview
Support TOGR with Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Today Luke is previewing the Gregory Baltoro 65 Pack.
Link Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N5ADRKM
Link Gregory : http://gregorypacks.com/backpacking/baltoro-65/6427BAL65.html?dwvar_6427BAL65_color=Navy%20Blue#start=2
Cost : Retail is $300 but prices will vary depending on where you look and what size that you get. I purchased my pack from Amazon for $266
Colors : This pack is available in numerous colors including navy blue, shadow black which I have, and red.
Sizes : Small Medium Large depending on your torso length. Gregory has a size chart on their web site to help out if you have any questions in regards to sizes.
Considered to be one of the best backpacks ever made by many it is known for being a weight carrier.
Designed to carry loads over 60lbs!
Supreme comfort and advanced performance make the Baltoro 65 ideal for weekend warriors and demanding users alike.
Articulating shoulder straps. This backpack’s secret sauce combines trail-dominating Response A3 suspension technology with 65 liters of capacity, giving it dynamic load balancing in tough terrain plus a trim design that feels perfectly sized for long winter weekends, warm-weather multi-stagers, and shorter backcountry excursions.
• Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
• LumbarTune removable 10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
• QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
• SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
• Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
• Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
• Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
•SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
• WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
• Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
• Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
• Weight: 5.5 lbs. This updated version is lighter weight than the previous version but it is still heavy.
Completely detachable "side-kick" hydration backpack that doubles as a water bladder holster. This is actually a pretty functional little pack on its own that weighs very little
Body Dimensions: 25.2" x 15.0" x 9.5"
2 lid, 1 front, 2 side, 2 hip belt, 1 hideaway water bottle
Body: 210D Nylon, 300D Nylon
Base: 630D High-Density Nylon
Response AFS, aluminum stay
LifeSpan EVA foam
Small: 3722 cu in
Medium: 3966 cu in
Large: 4410 cu in
Small: 4 lb 13 oz
Medium: 5 lb 1 oz
Large: 5 lb 3 oz
Impressions so far :
This pack is heavier than most packs of this size and capacity.
The frame is very rigid; it’s obvious that this pack is meant to carry heavier loads.
Dual zipper lid pockets are awesome
Very impressive lower back support.
Very burly suspension