Thursday, June 9, 2016
Nitecore HA20 Headlamp - Review
Today Luke is reviewing the Nitecore HA20 Headlamp.
Will it get a favorable review?
Find out now!
There are multiple package deals that you can find on amazon. At the time of filming they all run around $44 and include two rechargeable batteries
1. Max Output: 300Lumens
2.Max Beam Distance: 110M / 120 Yards
3. Max Beam Intensity: 3050Cd
4. Max Run time: 160 Hours / 6.67 Day
5. LED: CREE XP-G2
6. Reflector: SMO
7. Battery: 2 × AA
8. Special Modes: Location Beacon, Slow Flashing, SOS
9. Beam color: White Light
10. Length: 90 mm / 3.54 in
11. Head Size: 24 mm / 0.94 in
12. Weight: 61.4 g / 2.17 oz
1. Nitecore HA20 Unibody die-cast, lightweight and rugged
2. Dual-source headlamp with CREE XP-G2 LED and two F5 red LEDs
3. Powered by two AA batteries for a maximum output up to 300lumens
4. High efficiency circuit board provide up to 160 hours runtime
5. Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance
6. Five brightness levels and three concealed special modes to select from
7. Red LEDs provide constant/flashing illumination
8. Displays battery voltage with red light(accurate to 0.1V)
9. Features intelligent memory effect
10. Innovative Single button two-stage switch is remarkably user-friendly
11. Tilting mechanism provides 90 degree vertical movement to eliminate illumination blind zones
12. Featuring Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology to dynamically adjust output performance based on its internal temperature
13. Nylon headband
1. 1 x Nitecore HA20 Headlamp
2. 2 x EASTSHINE EA23 2300mAh AA Rechargeable Battery
3. 1 x EASTSHINEEB182 Battery Case
4. 1 x Spare Waterproof O-Ring
In addition the flashlight has a police flash mode. When the flashlight is on press the button down for 1 second to start this mode. Pressing 1/2 of the way down then cycles to the other specialty modes.
* SOS mode to signal for help.
* Pulse location mode which is a bright burst of light every 2 seconds so rescue worker could find you.
* With the flashlight off you can press the button down for 1 second and two red LEDs will come on at 16 lumens.
* If you press down ½ of the switch travel with the red LEDs on then the red LEDs will flash off and on.
It has a drop resistance of 1.5 meters or 4.92 feet. It is also waterproof and submersible to IPX-67 which means to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. It is also dust resistant. Just make sure that you properly reinsert the battery cap and snap it in properly. I show that in my video. My only minor complaint is that snapping the cover on is a little tough and you really have to make sure that you have inserted the batteries perfectly before the cover will close properly.