Wednesday, February 11, 2015
FireBox Nano : Gen 2 Stainless Steel & Titanium Folding Stove
Today we are taking a look at and testing the FireBox Nano : Gen 2 Stainless Steel & Titanium Folding Stove.
There is a stainless steel version of this stove, it cost $40 and it weighs 6oz. There is a Titanium version which costs $70 and weighs 4oz.
· Multi-fuel versatility, some canister stoves and wood.
· No assembly, hinged construction
· Perfect for the Trangia Spirit Burner
· Proprietary cross-feed system
· Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans
· Fits in your shirt pocket
Engineered and Made in the USA
Width: 3.0" (8 cm)
Height: 4.75" (12 cm)
Folded: .25" (.635 cm)
Comes with cotton bag but there are other options available on their web site.
Fold legs in for small pots.
Fold legs out for larger ones.
Smaller wood = hotter
larger = slight less hot
2 cups of water to boil in about 3 minutes.
top feed and side feed
You can also run this stove with the plate up for longer burns.