Thursday, June 4, 2015
ThruNite TC10 Flashlight
It's ThruNite Thursday and today we are taking a look at the ThruNite TC10 Flashlight; ThruNite's first rechargeable flashlight. Is there room for improvement? Find out now.
Link : http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-tc10-new-arrival/
- Rechargeable LED (CREE XM-L2) flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Stout design for tactical use with titanium coated stainless steel bezel.
- USB interface for easy use everywhere.
- ThruNite ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200mAh).
- Working Voltage: 3-5 V.
- Charging Current: 1A.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Output mode/Runtime*: Strobe (900 lumens/ 4 hrs), High (900 lumens / 103 minutes),
Medium (227 lumens / 6 hrs ), Low (12 lumens / 123 hrs), Firefly (0.1 lumens/83 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 21280cd.
- Max beam distance: 292m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters).
- WEIGHT: 165g（without batteries）.
- Dimensions: 153.5 mm in length x 40.8 mm in diameter.
Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x1, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1, USB Charging Cord x1.