What I have today to share with you all is a 1 person tent from the company known as NatureHike. As far as the company goes, while not every product I have test has been a raging success the majority of their products are very good especially when you consider the prices. Very high value and good quality go hand in hand here 99% of the time.
The focus of this video is the NatureHike Camping and Cycling tent which is a lightweight, 1 person tent that runs less than a $100 at most stores.
Merch Store :
Want to support TOGR, buy a shirt, hoodie, hat, etc.
Merch Store : https://the-outdoor-gear-review.myspreadshop.com/
NatureHike 1 Person Tent : https://amzn.to/3FoXXA3
Agenda Free :
The channel remains as it always was, 100% Agenda Free with no sponsored videos. no product placement and no paid reviews.
I purchased this with my own money and I'm providing my REAL opinion.
If you purchase this product using the link above and you will be supporting this Agenda Free Channel.
Additional Links :
Camera Equipment :
- Sony A7IV : https://amzn.to/3vWtLHR
- Sony 20mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3AcFq80
- Sony 35mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3BFs8iZ
- SIRUI Carbon Fiber Travel 5C Tripod : https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
- Batteries : https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
- Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Mic : https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO
- Fjällräven Vidda Pro Ventilated Pants : https://amzn.to/3ytuwYw
- Old Navy Shirt : oldnavy.com
- Vasque Juxt Multi-Sport Shoes : https://amzn.to/3DbNTK9
- Darn Tough Socks : https://amzn.to/3mx20A5
- Arcteryx Conveyor Belt : https://amzn.to/3QSnzsi
- Patagonia Men's Micro D Full Zip Sweater : https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-micro-d-fleece-jacket/26171.html
- Smartwool Merino Wool Hat : https://amzn.to/3feJv0Y
- IO Merino Wool Mask : No Longer Available
- Knit Gloves Base :
- Permethrin for Clothing and Gear : https://amzn.to/37V3FvQ
- Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife : https://amzn.to/2Sej6aD
- Garmin Instinct Solar GPS Watch : https://amzn.to/3GvkPMC
- Oakley Sunglasses : https://amzn.to/2WcOGYm
NatureHike 1 Person Tent Details :
Versions : One tent has a snow skirt and the other doesn’t. This is the 1 Person Cycling Backpacking tent but on Amazon you will see that there are separate listings for this tent, one says it is a Camping Backpacking tent, the other says it’s a bicycling tent. They are the same tent.
Colors : Green, Red, Blue, Navy Blue, and Orange
Setup : 80.7”(L) x 37.4”(W) x 43.3”(H)
Packed : 15.7” x 5.9”
Materials : The fly materials do vary on this tent depending on the color that you choose;
20D nylon, silicon coated(PU 4000mm)
210T nylon(PU 3000mm) with excellent UV resistance(UPF 30+);
Inner tent: 210T rip-stop polyester+B3 breathable mesh+150D rip-stop oxford
7001 aluminum poles
The Green, Navy Blue, and Orange Flies are made using the 20D nylon.
The Red and regular blue are made from the 210T Nylon.
Which would you select?
It depends, the 20D Nylon is going to be more waterproof but slightly weaker. The 210T is the strongest and will handle more wind, more sun, and the technically more snow.
Speaking of which, NH claims this is a 4 season tent and that isn’t true at all. You can use it in the winter, you can use it in some snow but this isn’t really a 4th season tent.
- 3.63lbs with 20D version
3.85lbs with skirt version
3.96lbs with 210T version
Price : Retail is $115 but you can find these on sale on Amazon and NH’s web site for $80 - $100 depending on color.
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR through Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Support TOGR through YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmbA7yNOl7aTj_ffkaWWag/join
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OutdoorGearRev
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/