Friday, October 16, 2015
Wood N' Stream Maniac 8” Brown Crazyhorse Boots - Review
It has been a while since I have done a boot review so let's change that with the Wood N' Stream Maniac 8” Brown Crazyhorse Boots.
Model # 2100
$139.00 on Amazon
Link : http://www.weinbrennerusa.com/dspNavCategory.cfm?rootID=124&catID=165&prodid=732
· M 8 - 12 ,13,14
· W 8 - 12 ,13,14
Wood N' Stream Maniac WATERPROOF 8" Uninsulated Hunting Boots are loaded with comfort and protection for maximum hunting success!
Breathable X-StreamTM waterproofing keeps you dry and cool in rain, slush or snow. ScentmaskTM helps you target your whitetail before it smells you.
3MTM ScotchguardTM Protector creates a water-resistant barrier without affecting breathability.
Compression-molded EVA midsole includes a removable, breathable insert with strike-zone protection for all-day shock-absorbing comfort.
· Visible Gel System Hiker outsole with self-cleaning lugs for excellent multi-directional traction
· Custom-fitting exoskeleton vamp with free-floating lace system
· Tuff Skin high-abrasion leather with mesh uppers
· Reinforced heel and toe guard
· Padded tongue and collar
· Speed laces
· Rear pull-on loop
· Each approx. 10"h., 26 ozs.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment