Monday, June 19, 2017
OutdoorsmanLab Ultralight Sleeping Pad - Review
Support TOGR with Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Today Luke is reviewing the OutdoorsmanLab Ultralight Sleeping Pad.
Link : http://outdoorsmanlab.com/outdoorsmanlab-ultralight-sleeping-pad-w-air-support-cells-bl/
Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M08KJBI
Price : $46.95 + Shipping
Color : Blue Orange Green
• Ultralight sleeping pad weights ~14.9 oz (440g) and packs down to 9″x2.75″x2.75″.
• Great comfort, support, and warmth with spot-cell air channel to limit air flow and better support.
• Easy-to-use air valve allows for quick inflation (in 10 – 15 breaths) and deflation (in seconds!)
• Durable, waterproof, abrasion resistant with Ripstop 20D Nylon fabric and extruded TPU Lamination
• Easy pack and go with included nylon stuff sack that can fit even in your pocket.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY – Fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee.
I noticed on their web site that it states that with this product you receive a Life Time Warranty but on the Tag which is attacked to the carry sack, it says that you have to register for a 1 year Warranty. From what I have seen, you do get a Life Time Warranty.
-Thoughtfully designed air cells provide great comfort and support for a great night of sleep
-Isolated air channels to limit air flow and provide warmth even without insulation (R-value 1.3 ~ 1.5)
-Inflated Size: 73 inch x 21.6 inch x 2.2 inch.
Large air valve for easy inflation / deflation in seconds.
Super small packaging, easy to carry with included carrying bag
Pair with other OutdoorsmanLab gear such as OutdoorsmanLab sleepng bag and OutdoorsmanLab backpacking tent for great outdoor adventure experience.
Good Quality especially for the price.
Excellent air valve.
Easy and quick to inflate.
No issues with quality
No issues with air leakage
Rolls up easily
Quick to deflate
Their customer support seems to be excellent based on what I have read online. They seem to respond quickly and will replace their products if issues arise.
Not the thickest of pads; if you have issues with your hips and you may want to go with a larger, thicker sleeping pad.
While insulated do keep in mind that this is not the warmest pad on the market. My estimated range is temps down to 40F
Could be thicker, there will be times when moving around that you will feel the ground below you. I find it comfortable but for larger individuals, you amy want to look at thicker options
No patch kit is included
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I will hurriedly purchase the OutdoorsmanLab ultralight sleeping pad to complete my hiking/camping list. Apart from the budget-friendly price tag, the pad is easy to inflate and deflate. See more options here: http://hikingmastery.com/top-pick/best-backpacking-sleeping-pads.htmlReplyDelete