I will be honest, I've never seen a stove like this and the fact that it costs only $60 blows my mind!
The other day I received an email from a viewer who was telling me about an interesting stove that they had come across. I went and checked it out and what do you know, the stove is indeed wild!
It features two burners, folds and unfolds….but not in a way that you might be thinking. I personally have never seen a stove fold and unfold in such a manner.
I was so intrigued that I ordered one, I've had it for a few weeks and have begun testing it out.
In this episode, we will be taking a look at it and I’ll share my thoughts concerning it with you.
- Stove Link : https://amzn.to/3Po1ToL
- Propane Adaptor : https://amzn.to/3EGA1Y7
- Soto Lighter : https://amzn.to/3PG43kY
- Lighter Fuel : https://amzn.to/44NwDp6
- Fuel Adaptor : https://amzn.to/44SkVcP
Additional Links :
- DJI Mavic 3 Drone : https://amzn.to/3m50usW
- Sony Alpha 7 IV : https://amzn.to/3vWgMa0
- Sony 20mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3Fi3XbK
- Sigma 100 - 400 Lens : https://amzn.to/3NEONB1
- Sony 24-70 2.8 GM II : https://amzn.to/3kT5oIV
- SIRUI Carbon Fiber Travel 5C Tripod : https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
- Batteries : https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
- Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Mic : https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO
- Sony TOUGH-G SDXC UHS-II 128GB V90 Memory Card : https://amzn.to/3efDS16
- Outdoor Research 24/7 Shorts : https://amzn.to/3MuaCSS
- Darn Tough Socks : https://amzn.to/3mx20A5
- Soloman Boots : https://amzn.to/3AgcV5X
- Arcteryx Conveyor Belt : https://amzn.to/3QSnzsi
- Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife : https://amzn.to/2Sej6aD
- Garmin Instinct Solar GPS Watch : https://amzn.to/3GvkPMC
- Oakley Men's Gradient Flak Jacket 03-881 Black Wrap Sunglasses : https://amzn.to/3BmWcBI
- Permethrin for Clothing & Gear : https://amzn.to/37V3FvQ
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR with Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
BRS-32 Stove Info :
The company BRS has a good reputation for making stoves of all types. The BRS 3000T is very popular with the ultralight crowd - if you have seen that stove you know why, it is TINY!
It’s easily one of the smallest stoves out on the market and it’s inexpensive, $17
Fuel : ISOButane out of the box - with adaptors it can run on Butane alone, propane and so on.
BTU’s : 6600BTU’s x 2
Dimensions Stored : Measure
Dimensions Set-up : 16.33"L x 7.36"W x 3.74"H
Materials : Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper
Weight : 2lbs 4.2oz for the stove and the case adds 4oz.
Price : At the time of filming, the price of this stove is $60 and get this, you can buy it on Amazon.
quality - seems to be excellent especially for the money.
Materials : while the quality of the stove is good, I will say some of the materials are a bit soft. For an example, there are Tin-like panels which can be bend easily.
Size as far as carrying goes - impressive considering this is a double burner stove
Size as far as using the stove - the burner heads are fairly close together so if you plan to cook to use both burners at the same time, the pans needs to be medium in size or a combination, one smaller one and one larger one. That sort of thing. Two large pans won’t sit safely on the stove
Even small cups can fit on this stove with no issues
Weight - not bad at all for what this stove is.
Ease of use - excellent
Lack of igniter - I wish the stove had an igniter for each burner but it doesn’t - make sure to have a lighter or matches with you if you are taking this stove out.
Adjuster works very well.
Built in windscreen for light winds and breezes
Good carry case
Adapters can be used as the stove can run on virtually anything other than white gas.
Stove has a preheating tube to assist with using this stove in cold conditions.
Experiences - so far my experiences with this stove have been excellent. It runs very well, handles light winds with ease, offers plenty of power for most cooking tasks…or at least, those that I have done so far.
It’s not the most powerful stove out there but it only costs $60. Most double stoves cost a lot of money, not this and that’s impressive.
Almost as impressive as the way that the stove folds and unfolds.
This is a prime example of fresh thinking in the outdoor space and I love it so far. Smart design, good performance….no major complaints….So far.
My testing continues and my review will be coming in a few months - with that being said, I would say this is a major go - I really like it.
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/