Friday, September 2, 2016
Propper Summerweight Tactical Shorts Review
Today Luke is reviewing the Propper Men's Summerweight Tactical Shorts. What do you think about them?
Link Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/Propper-Mens-Summerweight-Tactical-Shorts/dp/B00WELB38Q
Link Propper : https://www.propper.com/proppertm-summerweight-tactical-short.html
Price : Around the $39 mark on Amazon and the Propper web site.
Weight : 10.2oz for the 32 waist
Colors: Black Khaki Navy blue and Olive
94% Nylon, 6% Spandex Ripstop
Built for the brutal heat, the Summerweight Short offers all of the same construction as our Summerweight Tactical Pant with an 11" inseam. 10 total pockets give you storage for all of your necessities. Constructed of durable ultra-lightweight ripstop fabric and mesh lining provide the perfect short to keep you cool.
• Durable ultra-lightweight fabric wicks moisture away from the body keeping you cool, dry and comfortable
• Rapid-access lay-flat cargo pockets on upper thigh
• Additional zip pockets on upper thigh for secure storage
• Nylon pocket reinforcements
• Gusseted crotch allows greater range of motion
• Covert back pocket for ID or handcuff key
• Hook and loop rear wallet pockets
• French fly with zippered
Mesh pocket bags for increased breathability
Sizing was right on with my pair. I’ve read that Propper clothing runs small but in my experience it has been right on.
TONS OF POCKETS
Reinforced clip pocket
The price is perfect!
Belt Loops / Zipper Pull
I really like these shorts! I love the pockets, the typical cargo packets and a zipper pocket underneath it. The pockets are mesh. No snap on these shorts, rather a button. Zipper has a wide clasp.
I like these enough where I will order a second pair.