Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Tactical Ready! Sabra Gear Solo Pack – Review
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR with Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Today Luke is reviewing the Sabra Gear Solo pack; a strong and practical pack for your daily carry needs. It looks like the Sting pack but it is in fact, different!
Link : https://sabra-gear.com/products/solo
Price : $209 without a waist belt, $253 with one
Weight : 3lbs
In the past we took a look at the sting pack which is 31L vs the solo which is 21
· Full 500 D Cordura Construction, both outside and inside fabric.
· Double layered bottom for reinforcement and extreme durability.
· Full opening of the main compartment by a super tough #10 YKK zipper, for quick and easy access to all of your gear.
· All the zippers are with durable and easy to grab zipper pulls, for easy operation when wearing gloves or under stress.
· Two inner pockets with zippers for easy and secure organization.
· Two open side pockets for bottles or long objects.
· Hydration bladder sleeve and two hydration ports.
· Effective compression system allows flat and tight compression when the pack is not fully loaded.
· Long compression straps allows carrying bulky items on the outside of the pack.
· Removable back panel built from a polymer sheet and a 6061 T-6 aluminum rod, provides excellent load transfer, stability, and freedom of movement. Can be bent to fit perfectly to the user's body.
· Removable emergency pad.
· Optional removable waist belt for maximum comfort when carrying heavy loads.
· MOLLE webbing In key areas.
· Two axe loops.
· Made in Israel.
21 Liter / 1280 Cubic inches
Fabric: 500 D Cordura.
Zippers: Highly durable #10 and #8 YKK zippers.
Buckles: ITW Nexus and National Molding buckles and plastic parts.
Webbing: Mil-spec nylon straps and webbing.
Solo without waist belt: 1.4 kg / 3 Pounds
Waist belt: 280 Grams / 10 Ounce
Dimensions cm / inch:
Height - 50 / 19.5
Width - 26 / 10
Depth - 16 / 6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment