This is the 2021 Creeper Walk and in this Adventure Luke is facing a challenging 34 mile (54.7km) endurance hike.
Will he make the journey in record time or will there be an injury that slows him down?
Join Luke as he heads into the Darkness of the Night.
:: Gear List ::
After receiving countless messages from viewers about supporting the channel through Amazon, I have begun using Amazon Affiliate links in the Adventure Videos and if you choose to purchase one of these products via these links I will receive a small commission which will help fund future honest reviews and adventures.
The channel remains as it always was, 100% Agenda Free with no sponsored videos, no paid reviews, and I don't care if you purchase these products or not; you won't find affiliate links in review videos only in adventures.
I'm going to do my best to put gear lists into all of my videos since everyone is asking for them all the time.
For this trip, here are the big items that I used.
Creeper Walk Gear List :
Camera Equipment -
- GoPro 9 : https://amzn.to/3lURML6
- GoPro Batteries : https://amzn.to/3jPJba9
- GoPro Wind Cover : https://amzn.to/3AtoN58
- POVGear GoPro Stick : https://amzn.to/2VKFeLk
- Manfrotto Small Tripod : https://amzn.to/3CypfkB
- Oakley Men's Gradient Flak Jacket 03-881 Black Wrap Sunglasses : https://amzn.to/3yGy6Pk
- Propper Summerweight Tactical Shorts : https://amzn.to/34cp26p
- Old Navy Active T-shirt : oldnavy.com
- Arcteryx Conveyor Belt : https://amzn.to/3i3CRfb
Gregory Miwok 24 : https://amzn.to/3uh3WyC
Helikon-Tex Numbat Chest Rig : https://amzn.to/3fFFMbA
Camelbak 3L Hydration Bladder : https://amzn.to/3AxagW1
Misc Items -
- Fenix HM65R-T Headlamp : https://amzn.to/2QEatFF
- NiteCore Power Bank : https://amzn.to/3B4hiD0
- Moleskin for Feet : https://amzn.to/3lVJ9Qn
- Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife : https://amzn.to/2Sej6aD
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR through Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Support TOGR through YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmbA7yNOl7aTj_ffkaWWag/join
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Outdoor-Gear-Review/281509538652229
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OutdoorGearRev
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/
Love to see others do marathon hikes. I do one a yr. Most have been one way 16 to 20 miles. Last one was in january 2019. Started at 10:30 pm and ended at 08:00am. I started hike temp. Of 29°F and finished at 16°F. It was a beautiful clear night. It did get down to 5°F during hike. It was an awesome hike. Nothing i love more then winter hikes in washington state.ReplyDelete
At 58yrs old i feel blessed to still be able to walk 6 to 8 hrs.
I think you maybe as excited about this type of hike as i always am.
Love the content. Keep it up. Godbless you and yours.